Here’s your chance to find one, well actually be one. Think about it but don’t think for too long, it may be too late.
- Carbon Zero or Carbon Credits 28 February 2023
- 2023, the Year of the E-Scooter. 28 January 2023
- Business and Economic Development Advisory Committee to oversee improved prosperity for the Unley community. 25 January 2023
- Addison Road is safe from invasion of rat running traffic. 24 January 2023
- Street Tree Species Guideline 11 January 2023
- Queensland Box concerns growing in Clarence Park Ward 6 January 2023
- What do you think of the latest North-South Corridor reference design? 22 December 2022
- The new Unley Council’s climate credentials have been stamped in just it’s second meeting. 15 December 2022
- Help me help you in improving the Planning & Design Code! 7 December 2022
- What the other elected members are promising 7 December 2022
Badcoe Black Forest Brownhill Creek Budget City of Unley Clarence Park Clarence Park Ward Climate Change Cr Don Palmer David Pisoni Deputy Mayor Don Palmer Development Development Plan Ammendment Don Palmer DPA Goodwood Oval Goodwood Road Jayne Stinson John Rau King William Road LGA Local Government Local Government Reform Mayor Lachlan Clyne Millswood Minister for Local Government Minister for Planning Minister Knoll North South Corridor Planning Planning & Design Code rate capping Rates SA Planning Commission significant trees South Road Stephan Knoll T2D tree canopy trees Unley Unley Central Unley Oval Unley Road waste disposal
Cr Don Palmer
Providing Local Leadership and Working for You.