Don’t forget to register your dog before the end of August.
All dogs of three months of age or over must be registered each year with the City of Unley. The annual Dog Registration Fee is $60. No fee applies for blind, disability or hearing dogs that are trained and certified Disability Dogs.
First time registration
When you register your dog for the first time with The City of Unley you will need to complete theDog Registration Form. Please attach a copy of your driver’s licence (or proof of identification/age) and include any relevant information including copy of concession cards and any certificates eg Microchip, Desexing & Training .
Please note the registered owner must be over 16 years of age.
All dogs must be re-registered each financial year. Payments are to be made between 1 July and 31 August each year.
It is the responsibility of the dog owner to ensure that their dog(s) are registered each year.
- Registrations after 31 August attract a late fee of $10
- Non registration: Failure to register a dog may incur a fine of $80
How to Pay:
- Pay Dog Registration (renewals only) online follow the prompts and enter your animal reference number.
- Pay by phone – please contact our Customer Service Centre on (08) 8372 5111
- Pay in person at the City of Unley, 181 Unley Road, Unley
- Pay by mail – send your cheque or money order payable to: City of Unley, PO Box 1 Unley SA 5061