The Draft Clarence Park LATM, which is in response to your observations last year, awaits your final input. Please therefore, let us know your thoughts.
You should have received a letter from Council seeking your response to Draft Clarence Park LATM recommendations. To ensure we have the right solutions to the problems you identified, we need you to respond to this letter.
Please take the time to understand the solutions being offered, and have your say. Your contribution is important to us.
To assist you, there will also be a public meeting on Tuesday 30 July between 5-8 pm at Clarence Park Community Centre where you can learn more and discuss the proposals with staff.
You can also read the full report at https://yoursay.unley.sa.gov.au/LATM3.
You can reply using the yoursay portal or by emailing council at [email protected] If you prefer you can use the good ol’ fashioned snail mail, or personally hand deliver it to the Unley Civic Centre.
Key areas of the Draft Clarence Park LATM identified in our ward are:
- Pedestrian safety at the tram stop on East Ave and adjacent Rise & Grind
- Rat running through Clarence Park
- Cycling safety on Churchill Ave
- Changing the traffic priority on the Ripon/ Homer/Lorraine Ave intersection
- Improving disabled parking on Curzon Ave
- Further parking restrictions in Chelmsford, Allenby, Fairfax and Argyle Avenues
- Restricted parking at the entrance to Langdon Ave
- Improving cycling and pedestrian safety in East Ave
If you have any thoughts on any of these please let us know. Once we receive your thoughts, we will review the LATM.
Council will take on board your thoughts. We will then consider ratifying the LATM, maybe in September, including any changes prompted by you.
Once ratified, high priority items will commence as early as later this year. Medium and low priority items will be considered in next year’s budget.