What do you want from Council in the next 12 months or even the next 4 years.
We are asking you to help us prioritise what Council does for you in the next 12 months and beyond. The first step was for us to prepare a draft Community and Business Plan, and accompanying budget for next year, which we have now done.
You have had and many of you have taken opportunity previously to help and guide us to design our individual programs.
The next step is for you to provide your input into how we should prioritise the many programs we have or envisage. We would dearly love to hear from you. Check out this video and be stimulated into giving us your thoughts as to how we should prioritise the many things we do.
For more detail and an opportunity to respond check the links below which from part of our Have Your Say webpage.
This sets out the program we expect to conduct over the next twelve months, including the budget.
We have taken the opportunity to review our Community Plan. This review coincides with the development of a new 4 Year Delivery Plan which provides focus for priority in program delivery.
How to provide comment
Have your say by:
- Providing feedback online at Your Say Unley
- Sending a written submission to The City of Unley, PO Box 1, Unley SA 5061
Hard copies of the draft plans are available from the Unley Civic Centre, 181 Unley Road, Unley.
Our staff will be available to discuss the draft plans with you at the following public information sessions:
- Monday 15 May, 10.30 – 11.30am. Goodwood Library, 101 Goodwood Road, Goodwood
- Tuesday 16 May, 2 – 3pm. Fullarton Park Community Centre, 411 Fullarton Road, Fullarton
- Wednesday 24 May, 5.30 – 6.30pm. Unley Civic Centre, 181 Unley Road, Unley
So! What do you want from Council?