This too has been delayed coming to Council to consider. And i am not sure when we will receive it as it has not been listed for the next sitting of council either.
- Why no Unley Australia Day event? 8 September 2023
- Roads, Rates & Rubbish. 8 August 2023
- How you can Shape the T2D project 18 July 2023
- Cat By-Law Curfew. 3 May 2023
- A Focus on Stormwater Management has commenced. 17 April 2023
- Bringing Economic Prosperity to Unley. 12 April 2023
- No Queensland Box …. no more 30 March 2023
- Is there still a role for Neighbourhood Watch in Clarence Park & Millswood? 30 March 2023
- Carbon Zero or Carbon Credits 28 February 2023
- 2023, the Year of the E-Scooter. 28 January 2023
Badcoe Black Forest Brownhill Creek Budget City of Unley Clarence Park Clarence Park Ward Climate Change Cr Don Palmer Deputy Mayor Don Palmer Development Development Plan Ammendment Don Palmer DPA Goodwood Oval Goodwood Road Heritage Jayne Stinson John Rau King William Road LGA Local Government Local Government Reform Mayor Lachlan Clyne Millswood Minister for Local Government Minister for Planning Minister Knoll North South Corridor Planning Planning & Design Code rate capping Rates SA Planning Commission significant trees South Road Stephan Knoll T2D tree canopy trees Unley Unley Central Unley Oval Unley Road waste disposal
Cr Don Palmer
Providing Local Leadership and Working for You.