If you are a Resident adjacent the Seaford Rail Corridor, and just in case you are not on DPTI’s mailing list here is a notice from them regarding maintenance work on the electrical infrastructure.
- There will be no new dance steps 13 December 2021
- East-west connectivity not addressed. 3 December 2021
- You can influence the design of the north-south Corridor. 2 December 2021
- North-South Corridor Reference Design public scrutiny is invited. 2 December 2021
- Is Cross Road earmarked as a freight route? 29 November 2021
- Time to Reflect Again on my influence in this Term of Council. 23 November 2021
- Government more receptive to Local Government Leadership on Waste. 16 November 2021
- Black Forest has been Saved. Glandore Devastated. 2 November 2021
- Deputy Dawg back as Deputy Mayor of Unley 26 October 2021
- A Call To Action: Protecting Adelaide’s Tree Canopy 25 October 2021
Badcoe Black Forest Brownhill Creek Budget City of Unley Clarence Park Climate Change Cr Don Palmer David Pisoni Deputy Mayor Don Palmer Development Development Plan Ammendment Don Palmer DPA Goodwood Oval Goodwood Road Heritage Jayne Stinson John Rau King William Road Le Cornu LGA Local Government Local Government Reform Mayor Lachlan Clyne Millswood Minister for Local Government Minister for Planning Minister Knoll North South Corridor Planning Planning & Design Code rate capping Rates SA Planning Commission significant trees South Road Stephan Knoll T2D trees Unley Unley Central Unley Oval Unley Road waste disposal
Cr Don Palmer
Providing Local Leadership and Working for You.