If you are a Resident adjacent the Seaford Rail Corridor, and just in case you are not on DPTI’s mailing list here is a notice from them regarding maintenance work on the electrical infrastructure.
- Climate Change Policy adopted unanimously. 29 June 2022
- Black Forest may not be Saved. 31 May 2022
- A Time Trial for Page Park Pooches 30 May 2022
- Will you be one of 500 Tree Voucher Winners? 19 April 2022
- City-wide Parking Strategy seeks your input. 11 April 2022
- Ensuring Access & Inclusion for All 11 April 2022
- What Canopy Cover have you got? 28 March 2022
- How will you vote? 10 March 2022
- Mike Turtur Bikeway Overpass on hold 8 March 2022
- Mike Turtur Cyclist/Pedestrian count 3 March 2022
Badcoe Black Forest Brownhill Creek Budget City of Unley Clarence Park Climate Change Cr Don Palmer David Pisoni Deputy Mayor Don Palmer Development Development Plan Ammendment Don Palmer DPA Goodwood Oval Goodwood Road Heritage Jayne Stinson John Rau King William Road LGA Local Government Local Government Reform Mayor Lachlan Clyne Millswood Minister for Local Government Minister for Planning Minister Knoll North South Corridor Planning Planning & Design Code rate capping Rates Road Safety SA Planning Commission significant trees South Road Stephan Knoll T2D trees Unley Unley Central Unley Oval Unley Road waste disposal
Cr Don Palmer
Providing Local Leadership and Working for You.