We have been advised by depot staff that construction of the new plateau slow point is scheduled for June, July; along with the revision of the island at the Goodwood Road intersection to prevent U-Turns.
- Whole-of-city approach to economic development 6 September 2022
- Pragmatic Climate Change Solutions for our Local Government Area. 1 September 2022
- Redirecting our kerb side waste collections from landfill 31 August 2022
- Being Financially Responsible is most important, whoever you are. 29 August 2022
- Improving Unley’s tree canopy 29 August 2022
- Council’s Development Dilemma 28 August 2022
- A Pragmatic Climate Change Focus 23 August 2022
- I will seek re-election in the Clarence Park Ward in the upcoming council elections. 19 August 2022
- Why continue the E-Scooter trial? 9 August 2022
- Was your rate Increase what your Council claimed? Was it more? Was it less? 23 July 2022
Badcoe Black Forest Brownhill Creek Budget City of Unley Clarence Park Clarence Park Ward Climate Change Cr Don Palmer David Pisoni Deputy Mayor Don Palmer Development Development Plan Ammendment Don Palmer DPA Goodwood Oval Goodwood Road Heritage Jayne Stinson John Rau King William Road LGA Local Government Local Government Reform Mayor Lachlan Clyne Millswood Minister for Local Government Minister for Planning Minister Knoll North South Corridor Planning Planning & Design Code rate capping Rates SA Planning Commission significant trees South Road Stephan Knoll T2D trees Unley Unley Central Unley Oval Unley Road waste disposal
Cr Don Palmer
Providing Local Leadership and Working for You.