Unley Central is the place to be this weekend.
· St. Augustine’s Anglican Church is putting on a Multicultural Festival this Saturday Nov 2nd,
f from 9am until 4pm. (includes opening of the new Village Plaza by the mayor @ 11.00am.
· St. Spyridon’s Greek Orthodox Church is holding a two day community fair, Saturday Nov 2nd, 11am – 4pm and Sunday Nov 3rd, 12pm – 5pm
· The Unley Libraries Festival is on Nov 2nd, 10am – 7pm and Sunday Nov 3rd, 2pm – 5pm.
· Up the road a bit, St. Chad’s Anglican Church is holding their annual fair also.
· And you know what..? The shopping along Unley’s mainstreets will also be outstanding!
So come along to Unley Central this weekend for a whole lot of community fun! I hope to see you here!