At a time of reflection that is New Years, Have Your Say on Unley’s Draft Community Engagement Policy
To ensure we offer you better opportunities to have your say about issues that matter to you, the City of Unley is currently reviewing its community engagement policy, processes and practices.
A draft community engagement policy has been created with the aim of improving how we engage with our residents and stakeholders.
We would love to hear your thoughts on:
- What do you want to be informed about, or to share your views on?
- How could we improve how we inform, consult and involve you?
- Is there anything missing from our Draft Community Engagement Policy?
You can share your views:
- Online by visiting www.yoursay.unley.sa.gov.au
- By requesting a hard copy of the Policy and feedback sheet from Pam Hocking on 8372 5108 or [email protected]
- By attending the community engagement public forum on Wednesday, 8 January 2014, 6-730pm at the Unley Civic Centre, 181 Unley Road, Unley
Feedback will be received up to and including Friday, 10 January 2014, and will be used to finalise our community engagement policy and procedures.