We have just received a memo advising us that our after-hours service provider has resigned. The provider was working for a number of councils so the Local Government Association is searching on our behalf for a new provider.
For anyone needing after hours service interim arrangements have been made while we await news of a successor.
From your point of view all you have to do still, is to ring 8732 5111
• In the short term, our phone system will be modified so that as of tonight, after hours callers will be presented with a recorded message offering one of 4 options:
1. Press 1 for dog attacks, dogs lost/found
2. Press 2 for vehicles blocking access to property
3. Press 3 for issues associated with the hiring of Council facilities
4. Press 4 for urgent issues about infrastructure